Site Inactive
Membership
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Maximum PC News!!

Facebook

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Targaryen Legion Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedhatJames
Guild Master

re: Welcome to the Elders Scroll Online

The Elders Scroll Online is a fresh new MMORGP brought you by the the Elder Scroll Games and Skyrim. It is expected to be released 4.4.14 (4th April 2014). It is a advanced  MMO with a vareity of content and things to do in game and lots of interessting people to meet. After playing the beta i have come to conclude that there's so much features and hidden features in the game which keeps the fun going. I have spend a total of 6 to 7 hours a day with friends and guildies grouped doing maps, killing elites, raiding dungeons and attacking portals. That not including the crafting system which is an advanced with hidden masters. Seeing only to level 10 , i've spend a total of 6 hours PvP which is also an endless cycle of keeps getting taken over defended and attacked that not including crafting once again. There is just so much to focuss on and one weekend cannot cover.

The intense detail in game would make it worth while to have a good high end graphics card, with a 650 Ti  which is a budget wise card will already give you outstanding detail. I could imagine getting something more high end. Better said it will not take you too much to play thegame if you like to quest, My laptop which is a Samsung NP300 can handle the game without too much problems.

attached is a cinematics of the game:

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Targaryen Legion Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
PayPal Donation
Recent Awards
Facebook